Solicitor Code of Conduct
This code of conduct applies to accredited solicitors of the Omicron platform. This code constitutes a contract between such solicitors and Omicron Mortgages Pty Ltd. Brokers who breach the code are liable to suspension, removal of accreditation and in the case of clause, 6 damages.
- The solicitor must at all times act in an efficient, ethical and professional fashion.
- The solicitor must only act for the investor to a loan transaction.
- The solicitor must not receive or share in any commission or fee related to the transaction other than the legal fees disclosed to the investor.
- The solicitor must use only Omicron-endorsed loan syndicate deeds.
- The solicitor enter all data that appears on Omicron accurately.
- The solicitor must not act for investors introduced to the broker through the platform, except through the platform, for a period of 2 years from the date the solicitor ceases to be a Omicron-accredited solicitor on the platform. It is agreed that for breach of this clause the solicitor must make an account of profits to Omicron.